3732 Cedarcrest Acworth,
Discover How We Are Intentional
- Faith must be Intentional.
- Faith is essential to living a Christ-like life.
- Faith in Jesus can be demonstrated by how we treat others.
- Our Faith in Christ allows us to love unconditionally.
- Faith in Christ causes me to pursue reconciliation.
- Christ-like faith causes me to lead with integrity.
- Faith requires patience.
- Our faith gives us assurance that all things are going to work together for my God.
- Faith is now.
- Faith must be activated.
- Every family has an assignment.
- Family will teach you valuable life lessons.
- God put us in the family we have.
- Intentional families lead.
- Family should be a representation of Christ likeness in the earth.
- Family is not just the bloodline we are born into.
- Families need healthy boundaries.
- Every family has an opportunity to make a difference.
- The family that God joined you with is for purpose.
- Your family is an answer to someone’s prayer.
- My freedom comes from the finish work of Christ.
- Freedom must be pursued.
- Freedom is a gift from God.
- Freedom from past hurts allows me to pray for others.
- His Freedom gives me the ability to walk in peace.
- Freedom allows me to see others the way Christ sees them.
- The freedom I have causes me to love even when its not reciprocated.
- The Freedom I have in Christ allows me to connect with people others reject.
- Freedom in Christ allows me to be myself.
- Freedom in Christ allows me to move past my pain into purpose.